Thirtysomething: Facial Plastic Surgery in Your Thirties
By Peter Brownrigg on February 18, 2015
As one of Canada’s most experienced and skilled providers of facial plastic surgery, Dr. Peter Brownrigg has a particular talent for customizing procedures to meet the unique needs of individual patients. He understands, for example, that the needs of a patient in his or her thirties are not likely to be similar to the needs of a patient in his or her forties or beyond. Especially when it comes to plastic surgery of the face, one size most certainly does not fit all.
If you live in or near Ottawa and are considering facial plastic surgery in your 30s, we invite you to meet with Dr. Brownrigg at his state-of-the-art facilities for a confidential, one-on-one consultation. Whether you are looking simply to refine your features along very subtle lines or dramatically reinvent yourself, our acclaimed plastic surgeon can help you realize your aesthetic goals.
There Is No Such Thing as a Typical Patient of Any Age
First of all, it is important to dispel the myth that there is a typical patient of any age. While it is true that patients in a certain age group will likely have needs that are generally different from patients in another age group, patients within those age groups are also likely to have different specific needs from one another. That is why it is so important for you to select a plastic surgeon with a high patient satisfaction rate and a history of successful results, such as Dr. Brownrigg.
In general, however, patients in their thirties tend to gravitate toward less invasive procedures that address the initial signs of aging on the face, such as nasolabial folds and lip lines. Then there are those patients in their thirties who arrive at the conclusion that they are ready to make major changes to the way they look, turning to Dr. Brownrigg for rhinoplasty or facial implants in order to achieve their desired new appearance.
Whatever your needs and goals, you can rely on Dr. Brownrigg to listen carefully to you and work closely with you to make your desires a reality.
Commonly Performed Procedures
Virtually any plastic surgery procedure can be customized to fulfill the goals of a patient in his or her thirties. Among patients in their thirties, the procedures most commonly performed include:
- Face Lift: Face lift surgery can be modified to address only the lower third of the face, where the early signs of aging often first appear.
- Facial Skin Tightening: Thermage® allows patients to have firmer, younger-looking skin without invasive surgery.
- Brow Lift: For patients whose foreheads are beginning to sag, Dr. Brownrigg performs minimally invasive brow lift surgery.
- Eyelid surgery: The skin around the eyes is often the first area of the face to show the tell-tale signs of aging. Eyelid surgery can rejuvenate this area through a minimally invasive procedure.
- Rhinoplasty: Whether patients desire a slight alteration to their noses or a dramatic change, Dr. Brownrigg can provide them with the results they desire.
Contact Our Facial Plastic Surgery Centre Today
To learn more about facial plastic surgery for patients in their thirties, contact the practice of Dr. Peter Brownrigg today.
Related to This
“Dr. Brownrigg has been focusing exclusively on facial plastic surgery since 1984!”